About the company
This Australian success story is growing aggressively, both locally and internationally. They are positioned as a market leader in their category due to their innovative products which are designed in-house. This organisation promotes a passionate and family-like culture, where you will be supported and challenged, in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
This dynamic role will see you support the Global Expansion Manager in managing daily administrative tasks such as travel booking, phone screens, etc. as well as implementing global visual merchandising standards across international showrooms, assist in project managing upcoming locations, and provide pricing support to the Retail Pricing Coordiantor and GM of Retail and Brand.
Skills & Experience
- A proactive, organised, and collaborative approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- PA/EA experience will be highly regarded
- CAD knowledge is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Macey Cariño for a confidential discussion.