Philanthropy and Fundraising Coordinator
- Contract role / 3 months / Full-time
- CBD Location
- Join a well-known and loved not-for-profit
Looking for a coordinator who can step in and project manage a direct mail fundraising appeal and prepare submissions for trusts and foundations.
About the Company
Our client is based in the CBD and is a well-known and loved charity helping the local community by providing services and programs across children, youth, and family support as well as disability, employment, homelessness, justice and palliative care. This role sits within the Strategy and Engagement team who are responsible for marketing and branding and delivering the strategic vision.
About the Role
The Philanthropy and Fundraising Coordinator is a full-time contract role (3-months) based in the CBD responsible for project managing the end-to-end running of the next fundraising appeal, in addition to preparing priority submissions for trusts and foundations.
- Work in conjunction with the Fundraising and Digital teams to prepare creative briefs and ensure integrated message and donor experience across all channels
- Liaise with internal experts to develop appeal propositions and stories
- Coordinate day-to-day key supplier relationships, including direct marketing agencies, copywriters, designers, mailing houses and printers
- Manage timelines for internal and external stakeholders to meet strict deadlines
- Research to identify new trust and foundation opportunities and ensure that submissions comply with relevant criteria and eligibility requirements
- Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure an understanding of processes, resource requirements and budgets to assist writing and developing funding proposals and applications
Skills & Experience
- Ability to "hit the ground running"
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or a minimum of three years' experience in fundraising
- Experience working in direct marketing within the not-for-profit sector
- Demonstrated experience in the development and writing of philanthropic funding submissions and proposals
- Demonstrated project management skills, including organisation and time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, including the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience using a donor management system, preferably Raiser's Edge
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.