About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their team in a business-critical role in their Planning team.
The primary function of the role is to support the brand strategy and vision across the channels through investment in, and maintenance of, optimum assortments. This person will use strong analytical skills; financial acumen and knowledge of the local market to inform the product buy plans. This role will work closely with allocation and inventory management partners to ensure effective execution of the end-to-end strategy
- Prepare and manage the brand's productivity targets, stock levels, OTB and GP for their retail stores and e-commerce site.
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of merchandise OTB.
- Overseeing daily stock management of allocations, consolidations & replenishment to all stores.
- In conjunction with other functional leads implement marketing and promotional strategies to optimise sales performance.
- Drive consistent markdown/promotional cadence to manage in-season profitability, and maximize full price sell thru.
- Develop bottom-up sales & inventory plans informing financial & inventory decisions.
- Plan accounts to ensure orders, model levels and end of season rotations are all in line with brand OTB, sales budgets and stock targets.
- Analyse store performance and ensure the allocation and replenishment is optimising sales.
- Build monthly flow plan for sales and inventory, accommodating product lifecycle expectations and markdown forecasts to inform and manage contribution to Outlet Flush pipeline
- Produce and present formal Investment Reviews to the local market as well as region
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a merchandise planning function in a fashion environment.
- Be a solution focused and collaborative planner.
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Degree qualification is highly desirable
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.