About the company
Our client is a global player in the apparel space, who captures consumers of all ages. They are focused on driving innovation and engaging with their consumers in an authentic way. The is currently an opportunity to join their merchandise planning team in a junior planner role supporting the brands outlet stores.
About the role
The Planning Analyst will be responsible for providing high level reporting and analysis to the merchandise planning team and the broader business.
* Monitor and analyse forecast accuracy data on a monthly basis
* Maintain forecasting tools and processes and be the data champion for SAP planning data
* Support the Merch Planning Team in building options & assortment plans for seasonal buys and preparing post seasonal analysis.
* Liaise with Commercial Team & Inventory Management in order to adjust product flow
* Support the review Merch Planning forecasts.
* Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Skills and Experiences
* 2-3 years merchandise planning/analyst or planning experience within FMCG, retail or consumer goods.
* First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
* Strong SAP exposure.
* Advanced excel capability is a must.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion