About the company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company that is going through significant growth and based in Melbourne's South East. Their facility has received huge investment to further enhance their supply chain and manufacturing processes and are currently going through an IBP implementation to further support their growth. They are looking for an experienced and highly capable demand analyst to join their team.
About the role
The Planning Analyst will be responsible for providing high level reporting and analysis to the demand planning team and the broader business. The role will also support the IBP implementation project through SAP and excel and support the delivery of this project across internal stakeholders.
* Monitor and analyse forecast accuracy data on a monthly basis
* Maintain forecasting tools and processes and be the data champion for SAP planning data
* Provide reporting, modelling and analysis for demand forecasting and production planning as well as sales and performance trends
* Assist the broader demand planning team to achieve optimum forecast accuracy for a 24 month horizon
* Support the implementation of IBP process through SAP and excel
* Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Skills and Experiences
* 2-3 years demand/supply analyst or planning experience within FMCG or consumer goods manufacturing
* Must have Tertiary Qualification in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field.
* First class written and verbal communication skills and influencing ability.
* Strong SAP exposure.
* Advanced excel capability is a must.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion