About the company
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business with suite of much brands across multiple categories. They are currently in an exciting period of growth and as a result looking to continue to grow their dynamic, entrepreneurial and consumer centric team.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Supply Planner, the Planning co-ordinator will support the daily function of the supply planning team. You will manage the purchase orders to plan, receipt inventory of materials and finished goods, data management and participate in conducting stock counts.
* Accountable for managing the purchase to plan of materials
* Scheduling and receiving of inbound materials and finished goods
* Support the supply planning team on daily operational functions
* MRP and BOM management and data maintenance
* Responsible for conduction stock takes and cycle counts
Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
* Prior experience in a supply chain planning role is a must
* Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
* Previous experience in FMCG, pharmaceutical or consumer goods business
* Highly analytical and ability to work with complex data sets
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.