About the Company
A global technology company require an enthusiastic Planning Coordinator to join their business for a minimum 4 month contract.
About the Role
You will support the supply planning team and Systems Manager setting up and managing a new product line.
- Liaise with internal sales/project managers to confirm schedule for NPI products
- Reviewing production schedule to balance customer sales orders with capacity
- Advise sales admin of customer order commitment dates
- Co-ordinating and publishing the daily ship plan.
- Good stakeholder management skills - able to influence outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Engineering degree qualified
- Experience in inventory control and/or production planning.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.