About the Company
Our client is a successful Australian service based organisation located in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. They have a number of sites nationally and require an experienced logistics professional to oversee their warehousing and local freight management functions at a high-volume site here in Melbourne.
About the Role
The Planning Coordinator will ensure that the business delivers a high-quality service to all its customers, whilst maintaining customer relationships. You will also be responsible for daily production planning and logistics coordination.
- Coordinate goods order flow across the business (Receiving, production, admin, dispatch).
- Assist in daily Production Planning.
- Manage work orders end to end.
- Stock and Inventory management.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar position
- Strong Computer skills - Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion