Amazing opportunity to commence your career within Supply Chain with end to end Chain involvement. You will be exposed to a manufacturing environment, while working closely with planning and inventory teams, as wells as key suppliers.
Industrial, leading manufacturer supplying both consumer and B2B clients on an international basis. Going from strength to strength with their innovative and market leading products.
- Support Operations by efficiently working with suppliers to deliver finished goods
- Maintain inventory to minimise disruption to Service
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Running and distributing daily key Planning reports including open order summary, Production to Target, labour hours past due
- Working with manufacturing, warehousing and planning teams on order exceptions and communicating to key stakeholders
- Manage the purchasing cycle, including generating requisitions, PO creation, PO follow-up, goods reception and final payment.
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Economics or equivalent experience
- Competent in excel, can do pivot tables & vlookups
- Seeking to build a career in Supply Chain
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.