About the company
Our client is a leading blue-chip organisation with regional headquarters based in Melbourne. An opportunity is available for a supply chain planning professional to lead a team and ensure effective forecasting and supply planning activities.
About the role
As Lead for the planning function, and managing a small team, you will be responsible for ensuring that inventory availability meets future customer demand across their range of products. Key accountability includes:
* Lead a team and being hands on in the generation of a rolling demand plan over 12mth+ horizon in a seasonal, highly promotional environment.
* Ensuring inventory availability for a large and diverse customer base while keeping inventory holdings in line with broader company policy.
* Maintaining inventory integrity across the network through cross functional communication and thorough analysis.
* Optimising the use of newly implemenet planning and ERP tool.
Skills & Experience
* Demonstrated experience in demand and supply planning perspective in a fast paced, high sku environment.
* Experience with or capability and desire to step up into a leadership position.
* Tertiary qualifications in a related field such as Transport & Logistics Management.
* Career growth opportunities both locally and overseas.
* Blue chip global organisation in central Melbourne location.
* Attractive salary package and benefits.
To apply, please click on the application button. For any further queries, please call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.