About the company
This iconic Australian manufacturer boasts a number of category leading brands, and are supported by a passionate team who pride themselves on producing high quality products. A great opportunity has become available for a senior planning professional to lead a key function.
About the role
As the Planning Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of supply chain planners to ensure optimal stock availability to fulfil forecast customer demand. Key accountability includes:
* Controlling the production planning process for multiple lines and ensure availability of materials
* Lead and mentor a team of five and work effectively across a broad stakeholder group
* Provide accurate and timely information to contribute to the monthly S&OP process
* Apply a continuous improvement approach
Skills & Experience
* Production planning experience with a capability to lead and develop a team
* Experience in optimising planning tools and introducing processes to complement
* Ideally tertiary qualified in a relevant field such as supply chain or logistics management
How to Apply
This is a great role with an iconic manufacturer that are positioned for continued growth, so they can offer further career advancement in future. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click on the apply button, or call Holly Clark on (02) 8024 7139 for a further discussion regarding the position.