About the Company:
Established packaging manufacturing operation that supplies the food, beverage and personal care industries. 80+ people across two sites.
About the Role:
Looking for an injection moulding expert, experienced with the Plastics Industry.
- Provide technical support, guidance and information to assist Production and Quality in resolving problems that may result from moulding issues.
- Design and validate new processes to deliver efficiency.
- Assisting Quality with Customer related issues (moulding related customer complaint investigations).
- Support New Product Development.
- Validation & commissioning of new/existing moulds & processes.
- Write up documentation for new equipment and train staff accordingly.
- This role will have 1 direct report and 5 indirect reports.
- This role reports into the Technical Manager with a dotted lined to the Production Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Polymer Processing or similar would be highly regarded.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in technical injection moulding in a leadership role.
- Proven trouble-shooting experience with moulding defects.
- Previous experience training mould technicians.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement / lean methodology.
- Attractive compensation package.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR Manager and Technical Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w GM Operations and MD
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
Any questions email