About Our Client
Our client is a growing packaging Manufacturer with an established reputation for their range of products. They are currently looking for a Plastics Engineer to join their team on the day shift.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will be responsible for
- Lead continuous improvement projects to improve productivity, product quality and develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Sound knowledge of plastic part design requirements
- Significant injection mould design experience
- Practical, hands on injection moulding processing experience
- Experience in managing tool acceptance trials and protocols an absolute must - preferably in medical or high-end environments.
- Inspection and measurement of trial, acceptance and final samples
- Sound knowledge of part and tooling costing process
- This role may require significant amounts of international travel during project acceptance periods.
- Sound knowledge of CAD (Solidworks) Excel, Word, Power Point.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Polymer Processing
- Minimum 5 years in an engineering/production environment
- Experience with plastics injection moulding
- Statistical skills and experience with process validations
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 17097