About the company
This organisation is an impressive business that has one of the highest people engagement scores in the industry. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brands which most of Australia would interact with on any given weekend. With a significant network across the country, this organisation has a large supply chain to match which is critical in ensuring the success of the business.
With continued growth in their sights and some key new appointments within the Executive Leadership team, this rare opportunity to join a growing business that invests and cares about their people has come about.
About the role
As the PM Supervisor at the QLD Distribution Centre, the key focus of this position will be to lead the people on shift to ensure that the retail network receives best in class service, with the right product hitting the right stores at the right time. Some of your key responsibilities will include the below:
- Lead a team of 3 direct reports and up to 50 indirect reports
- Ensure the performance of the DC is achieved across people, safety, financial and operational metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements across the site through collaboration with your team and other sites across Australia
- Build trust within the site and ensure compliance measures are adhered to
- Identify and develop key team members to build the bench strength of the business across the Supply Chain
Skills & Experience
This organisation is looking for a positive, collaborative and innovative people leader who has a strong background in warehouse operations and who isn't afraid of a challenge. The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Demonstrated success in leading high performance team
- Track record in driving cultural change of a site
- Extensive experience working in a fast paced and high volume DC environment
- Safety first mindset
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable industry leader. You will be given scope to improve performance as well as professional development opportunities, all while under an impressive and visionary leadership team.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903 for a confidential discussion