About the company
Six Degrees has been engaged by one of our key clients to recruit a PMO Manager. Our client is a major player in the Bulk Handling & Storage industry within ANZ. The head office is based in Melbourne's CBD and they have operational locations across the region.
About the role
Reporting to the National Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for establishing a Project Management framework to support all capital investment activities for the business.
You will lead project performance and program management activities, which incorporates supporting Engineering Managers with the development of site based capital plans and development of program reporting capability to increase visibility and governance for the executive.
Your Key deliverables:
- Support the development of minor capital program schedules with Engineering Managers;
- Support the Major Projects Director in the development, management and delivery of major capital works;
- Project Management and program performance information including cost, performance and schedule reporting data for reporting and governance;
- Act as the source of documentation/reference point for guidance on project management and execution and act as an advocate for better practices in project management;
- Establish and apply a methodology to project business cases to determine the robustness and return on investment of projects;
- Monitoring and tracking of project execution through the use of standardised tools, processes and practices;
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience within the PM domain, with proven capability in a variety of roles at a senior level, and holding qualifications and professional accreditation(s) in project management;
- Exposure to asset heavy or industrial environments with consistent capital investment;
- Well-developed understanding of modern PM methodologies coupled with proven understanding of project performance tracking, project controls and scheduling;
- Superior influencing, negotiation and communication abilities coupled with a high degree of commercial acumen;
- Well-developed leadership abilities including the proven ability to motivate, influence, develop and mentor others;
- High level of drive and commitment;
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Dale Young on (03) 8613 3503 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number DY19504.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.