About the company
A Queensland owned and operated beverage brand is expanding in Australia and internationally with some exciting growth plans. They manufacture locally and off the back of their national success are looking to strategically take their brand into new markets and territories. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business and brand on the cusp of greater expansion.
About the role
The role of the PR and Communications Manager is to manage the marketing-focused, communications for the brand across, PR, internal, paid and digital communications channels globally.
This role will also require you to:
- Develop and oversee PR plan globally
- Be responsible for maintenance and enhancement of website content and ensure site is optimised for SEO and conversions
- Be active on global social media platforms and be creative with content creation, posting and monitoring engaging content
- Be involved with paid promotion campaigns and provide monthly regional specific support
- Oversee roll out of monthly internal newsletter and assist with any crisis management communications
- Develop Marketing related internal communications
- Oversee Community Management and customer service engagement
- Manage the budget and Co-ordinate and reconciliate specific to area of responsibility
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
You will possess the below skills and experience:
- Degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
- Excellent written communication
- Working as part of Marketing or PR departments, media relationships, community management or content creation. Or PR, Marketing and Communications agencies
- High attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Community savvy - able to align and present messages that are direct but audience friendly
- Experience with content creation, email newsletters and SEO (preferable)
- Ability to oversee, manage and mentor junior team member
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a globally recognised brand and implement your creativity to produce engaging content.
How to apply
Please apply on the link below or call Fabian Paterson (07) 3153 9908 to confidentially discuss this exciting position in more detail.