About the company
This global business is truly at the top of their industry, producing high quality products for those who embrace and love outdoor recreational activities, as well as high end, luxurious lifestyle. With operations in Melbourne and the Gold Coast, they have an amazing culture that genuinely reflects the active and wellbeing lifestyle that their products promote and encourage.
About the role
The role of the PR and Communications Specialist acts as the key point for all internal and external stakeholder company communications including press releases, editorials, and internal news. This role sits within the region but will collaborate with both the Head of Global Internal Communications and Global PR Manager, and other Internal Communications stakeholders from the wider business. This role will also require you to:
- Successfully grow existing relationships internally and externally, quickly establishing and building new ones as you create new mutually beneficial opportunities through execution of the communication strategy and plan.
- Write, edit and proofread website copy, blogs, news stories, social media updates, e-magazines, e-newsletters, press release, advertising, marketing collateral copy.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management and reporting of our sponsorship, ambassador, influencer, and affiliate partnerships.
- Maintain consistent brand voice across channels, liaising with media providers regarding campaigns and various activities such as advertisement placements, editorials, promotions, and other opportunities.
- Support the marketing team in defining the influencer plan and executing on requirements for activation including placing product order.
- Analyse social trends and content metrics and report out to broader team both locally and globally.
- Regular reporting on all communication metrics, including forecasting of content and performance. Providing input into strategy and plans via regular global meetings are critical.
- Be responsible for providing support at regular trade show events and conferences.
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Passion for the outdoors; lifestyle, activities and/or sports or similar
- Excellent communication, written, and verbal skills
- Sophisticated success in creating written and oral content with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders - both internal and external
- Advanced understanding of affiliate marketing, content management and relevant reporting systems
- Ability to research, develop and edit material for a wide range of mediums
- Driven by an entrepreneurial and journalistic spirit; willing to tackle new challenges and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and close deadlines
- Demonstrated success with managing and directly PR Agencies
- Ability to set priorities, work autonomously, achieve objectives and resolve issues within an acceptable timeframe,
This is an amazing opportunity for a PR and Communications specialist and for those who love the outdoor lifestyle, to combine you passion with your career with one of the best brands in the industry.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.