About the company:
Our client is a major player in the retail space, with stores located both Australia wide and internationally, with strong growth plans to move into new regions. They are one of the leading B-Corps, offer best in class across sustainability, uphold equality and for having the highest standards of the working conditions across their whole supply chain. They champion diversity, with The Rainbow Tick certification and initiatives supporting the LGBTQI+ community. It's a truly global vision. To strive for something this ambitious, they need the most courageous, joyful, open people along for the ride.
This is a truly open culture where they put their people first. They have created an environment for all regardless of where they're from, what they look like, or what they believe. They promote internally, offer ongoing learning & development, and really allow their people to have a sense of belonging in a driven and fun environment.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the PR and Influencer Manager will lead and execute the earned media strategy for ANZ. As the business begins its transformation from an Australasian retailer to a thriving global brand, The PR and Influencer Manager will play a vital role, driving brand awareness and brand heat through all media and social channels. The ideal candidate will need to have their finger on the pulse, seeking out the latest trends, identify partnership opportunities, tapping into their existing media and influencer relations, have strong presentation and influencing skills, and the ability to successfully collaborate with agency partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and execute the PR and Influencer strategy for ANZ
- Manage $1M+ budget in PR and influencer key initiatives - events, content production, gifting, mail outs, PR stunts etc.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team on 360 campaign strategy and roll out
- Manage all inbound PR and Influencer enquiries
- Manage external agency partners; briefs, deadlines, KPIs, brand alignment, staying within budget
- Identify and secure key partnerships (influencers and content partners)
Key attributes required:
- 5-8 years demonstrated experience in a PR role ideally within an omnichannel, retail environment
- Experience building and developing a successful PR and Influencer strategy, generating earned media, driving brand heat, digital engagement and sell through
- Ability to identify and secure new, innovative opportunities to drive brand awareness
- Passionate and committed to keeping on top of key trends, influencer activity and the millennial mindset
- Strong personal connections with media, influencers and content partners
- Ability to create meaningful media moments that add value to the brand, the customers and the community
- Exceptional relationships building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Personal connection and ideally experience in the fashion/apparel and/or outdoor industries
- Experience managing multiple agency partners
- Budget management
- Commercial mindset
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Lucy Garrido on (03) 8613 3564 for a confidential discussion. I will be return from annual leave on 17th January so will respond to any enquiries upon my return.