About the company
Our client is an entrepreneurial and innovative business that has focused on delivering premium quality products and services to their customers across Australia and the globe for over 50 years. They are a high performing, fast paced business that is experiencing phenomenal growth year on year due to the great calibre, collaborative and focused team they have developed. They are dedicated and committed to ethical sourcing and have been at the fore front of leading social consciousness and causes, giving back to various world communities and projects. Never afraid to stand out from the crowd and stand up for what's right, they search the world for the finest ethically-sourced products and raw materials to create a range of outstanding products.
About the role
As the PR Associate|Manager you will be responsible for the strategic development of all Brand Partnerships and Sponsorship's across the brand. You will provide a supportive and autonomous function in the development and execution of the external communication strategy, further elevating the brand aesthetic and new product launches. You will have ownership of the key brand related projects with a strong focus on the management of product and message across all digital and social media. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of audience and influencer engagement to build a brand community.
- Support and implement 360-degree external communications strategy
- Implement integrated communications campaigns on major product launches and brand events
- Drive excellence in traditional PR and social Influencer content for key events
- Manage PR/Event/Digital agencies as required
- Develop the National Partnerships and Sponsorship's strategy and develop and own processes for identifying and evaluating new Sponsorship opportunities
- Manage all associated reporting across social media, event highlights, business updates
- Drive alignment between sponsorship portfolio and marketing/category/brand plans to ensure effective integration of sponsorship's and digital across the business
- Seek out examples of "world's best practice" in sponsorship and digital
- Analyse and understand the market / competitive landscape
- Manage media and customer queries process, providing responses to the media in a timely manner
- Collaborate with local and international stakeholders within the brand
- Manage the PR functional budget
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience in a PR, Partnerships and Sponsorships role in the retail, beauty, luxury or the FMCG space
- Passion and a genuine appreciation for brand partners and building relationships
- Sound project management skills alongside the ability to think strategically with a genuine ability to influence and manage stakeholders
- Master brand identity and knows the sense of purpose
- Master competition, market, clients and trend knowledge
- Passion for identifying appropriate communication vehicles- print, picture, video, social media
- Ability to manage and plan and map media, social and stakeholder landscapes
- Has an extensive black book of well networked media and influencer reach
- Strong ability to generate breakthrough content to engage stakeholders and consumers
- Strong negotiation skills
Our client has grown by bringing people together and being ambitiously passionate about what they do. With the aptitude to think outside the square and the ability to forge strong relationships to exceed required results.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact on Carolyn Heyward (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number CH16238
All direct applications or resumes received by client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.