About the business
Six Degrees is a privately owned, Australian executive recruitment business who pride themselves on building an enviable culture of continuous improvement, and personal and professional development. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, we have an extensive track history partnering with many of Australia's leading small, medium and ASX listed organisations.
We believe our people are our most powerful asset, so it is our priority to ensure our people enjoy coming to work. But don't just take our word for it, Recruitment International has awarded us the 'Best Recruitment Company to Work for" two years running.
About the role
- To successfully manage, develop and run a profitable portfolio of clients through the placement of high-quality talent.
- End to end 360o consulting across a retained and contingent work
- Regular proactive and planned communication to grow accounts including cross functional team and business unit referrals
- Plan and execute high levels of strategic business development activity
- Cross functional referrals to grow accounts
- Develop and execute of business plans in line with company plans through daily, weekly and monthly planning and activity
- Professional and ethical candidate management to the highest service/quality standards
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have previous recruitment or industry experience within a sales environment, and are driven, ambitions, energetic with the desire to continuously learn and grow professionally. Possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills, you are forward thinking with a demonstrated ability to challenge thinking and innovate.
Degree qualified, you possess well developed commercial acumen and must able to build quality long term relationships. Solution driven, with best practice time management skills you are looking to progress your career with a business committed to your long term personal and professional development.
Six Degrees values life experience, as such volunteer work, community engagement, overseas travel or intern experience will be well regarded.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button.