About the company
Our client is a reputable National ASX listed organisation within the Automotive industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. With a national footprint and further aggressive growth plans, they are leading the way in the industry.
About the role
As Pricing Administrator, you will be accountable for the maintenance of the POS system and product master file in line with supporting the objectives of the Merchandise Department. You will assist with any day to day functions of the Merchandise Team including general analytical reporting and insights.
- Assist Product Managers with all required maintenance and creation of products
- Implement price changes as needed
- Assist purchasing team with Supplier pricing
- Internal comms and manage store queries
- Carry out scheduled Supplier price checks
- Maintain excel based price matrix
- Complete reviews of item descriptions for relevance and consistency
- Provide general analytical support across all aspects of business as requested
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within a Merchandise or product team
- Solid knowledge of the automotive industry
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities
- Sound computer skills specialising in Microsoft Excel
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.