About the company
As an ASX Listed company with a global footprint, this high-profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. With a dynamic executive leadership team, they have a high performance culture and move at pace.
About the role
As the Commercial Analyst you will report into the Marketing Insights Manager and be responsible for optimising the market pricing strategy across all channels and maximise franchisee profitability. Based in the Brisbane head office, you will work in close collaboration with sales, marketing and commercial strategy teams and will be responsible for all pricing recommendations to include promotional pricing, NPD and instore menu board pricing. Presenting with exceptional stakeholder management and strong analytical skills, you will have experience and a passion for understanding consumer behaviour and what levers to pull to optimise ROI of the business.
- Accountable for development of the overall pricing strategy and establishing how this will evolve over time
- Setting up a pricing calendar that is shared with franchisees and will need to be adapted based on the demand in market
- Accountable for all pricing recommendations, including promotional pricing, new product launch prices, upsell and bundling offers
- Test and learn environment, a key to success will be to demonstrate new pricing initiatives and having the ability to influence franchisees
- Establish and manage stakeholder relationships across the business working and utilising teams to effectively influence and bring external stakeholders along the journey.
- Identifying, evaluating, negotiating and managing new business opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer and profit base
- Utilise financial analysis to demonstrate P&L impact of new pricing initiatives.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified with strong analytical skills that translate into commercial acumen
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead and influence
- Understanding of market trends, margin analysis and profitability applications
- Knowledge and application of value based pricing techniques within competitive markets
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Robin Massyn the 073 153 9905 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.