- 3 to 6-month contract role / Immediate Start
- WFH / Richmond location / SAP experience
- $55-65 per hour including super
Complete pricing packs project work around pricing analysis of current brands vs competitive brands as well as new products.
About the company
Our client is a manufacturer, distributor, retailer and wholesaler who are looking for an urgent fill.
About the role
We are seeking someone immediately available to support the pricing team to complete a few different projects with tight deadlines. This contract role is full-time with an immediate start at approx. $55-65 incl super. Based working from home and in Richmond.
Reporting into the Product and Pricing Director, in this varied role, you will help analyse existing customer data, price points, margins, future price positioning, and support in creating price plans in SAP. Generate pricing that honours product positioning, internal customer tiering & competitor benchmarks. Provide market insights through competitor reporting that supports informed decision making regarding price.
You will review the current price points of owned brands in comparison to competitive brands by using our client's own data and indexing competitors to this data. Experience with website scrapes a plus. You will provide recommendations and assist in decision making on pricing, market positioning & financial impacts.
You have experience with SAP in a retail / wholesale environment ideally within automotive, transport industries. You have advanced analytical skills and are advanced in Excel. You are efficient, hard-working and enjoy working to tight deadlines.
Duties, Skills & Experience:
- The role combines strong analytical qualities with an understanding of the customer and commercial reality
- Backgrounds can be varied, but must have a strong analytical background with some customer service experience
- The ability to understand numbers and manage data is essential, along with a proven ability to organise tasks and meet deadlines
- A particular emphasis on digital ANZ pricing experience
- Advanced Excel, strong SAP experience
- Desired database management experience
- Affinity with numbers
How to Apply:
Please apply directly by clicking on the apply button. Due to a high volume of applications, those who are well suited to the role will be contacted only.