About our Client
Our client is a global consumer goods business based in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a strong Analyst to join a key supply chain function, based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
About the Role
The Process Analyst is a key support role in the supply chain function of this organisation and is responsible for providing critical insights and information to the leadership group to assist with decision making, and ensure that best in class customer service levels can be maintained. Key accountabilities include:
- Analyse and produce proposals on changes and improvements to current businesss processes.
- Facilitate workshops and training & development sessions on new business processes that are introduced.
- Working closely with IT department on the configuration of software to best suit operational requirements.
- Generating process flows / maps for large scale processing and distribution centre facilities.
- Workforce planning, including projected volumes of required resources and analysis of cost.
- Post-implementation analysis of new sites, assets, systems, and projects.
Skills & Experience
- Proven analytical skill set along with exposure to complex manufacturing or warehousing environments.
- Experience with modelling / design of logistics functions such as distribution centres, or broader networks.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholder groups.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.