About the Company
A privately owned company who manufactures an array of technical textiles for personal care which exports to over 21 countries. A highly innovative business which is investing large amounts of capital to create an extremely automated workplace. The company is growing year to year & has plans to double its profits over the next three years.
About the Role
Reporting to the Capital Continuous Improvement Manager, responsible for driving improvement in manufacturing and product delivery performance, identifying inefficient manufacturing processes and equipment and work collaboratively to drive increased output and decreased costs, whilst maintaining and building on the highest safety, environmental and quality standards.
The role Process & Reliability Engineer will be accountable for OEE Improvement, Machine Availability improvements, embedding and driving MEX and Reliability best practice, delivering against R&M budget targets, CI/Lean implementation, Quality performance improvement & leading the Reliability team members.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Degree qualifications in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum 5 years in a continuous process fmcg manufacturing environment
- Experience in leadership of small/medium sized teams
- Experience in improving a continuous process and delivering tangible benefits from increased reliability and process stability
- Experience with Lean and six sigma principles -especially implementation of Standard work
- Experience in managing small, medium complex capital projects AUD $200 k
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) to a wide range of Stakeholders
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22263.