About the company
Our client is one of Australia's largest FMCG businesses and has developed a reputation for outstanding service and quality. The organisation has a large range of products that meet the needs of their diverse customer base nationally and are sold through all major channels.
About the Role
The Procurement Administrator will be responsible for the purchasing of finished goods to ensure the most cost effective and adequate supply of product to their customers. Ultimately supporting the procurement team ensuring accurate data and record keeping.
- Purchasing of finished goods from local and overseas vendors and managing supplier relationships across your supplier base.
- Stock management - Monitoring and replenishing stock-levels across your product portfolio in accordance with company guidelines.
- Organizing transport and expediting of orders to ensure on time delivery of product into the national warehouses.
- Liaise with custom agents, shipping companies and Australian Customs.
- Authorise invoices from custom brokers, transport companies and shipping lines.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in purchasing products or commodities - ideally food
- ERP systems experience -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eagerness to learn and build a career in supply chain and procurement
Please click on the apply button or call Mark Yeoman on 03 8613 3534 for details.