About the company
A global household name in entertainment, who continues to grow and evolve their offerings in media production, consumer products, and impactful experiences. They pride themselves on bringing fun to their customers, and to their workplace. They are now seeking a skilled Procurement Spend Analyst to join their Finance team on a 12-month fixed-term basis, and work with Finance and Procurement stakeholders alike.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager APAC and supporting the US Sourcing Leads, you will be responsible for project work associated with the Source to Pay Transformation Project, with a focus on improving their Spend and Vendor Reporting.
- Review how current spend is categorised in Ariba
- Complete the process to manually link spend to contracts in Ariba
- Run spend analysis reports for the US region in order to validate categorisation
- Identify key vendors by subcategory
- Understand the nature of the spend to help determine appropriate buying channel in Coupa
- Facilitate the organisation's transformation to Coupa by understanding how the spend category is assigned for each of the procurement channels in Coupa and what they can do to ensure the accuracy of the categorization
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in within Finance, Sourcing or Procurement roles
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data - must possess a love of data!
- Experience with Coupa or Ariba is advantageous
- Ability to work with key stakeholders and identify and develop solutions to address their needs
- Strong analytical and reporting skills - previous experience with spend reporting is essential
They strive to be a diverse and inclusive environment where you can thrive and belong. They are committed to being a representation of the many voices, identities, backgrounds, and perspectives that make up their loyal audience and customer base.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nidhi Nanda at Six Degrees Executive on (03) 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion.