About the company
This business is on a journey of change and transformation as they enter an exciting new phase of the company's rich history. As a result of this we are looking for a Procurement Analyst to join the business on a 6-12 month contract, likely to become permanent.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Procurement Operations Manager and the wider business delivering transactional and systems support to Procurement systems users across their manufacturing and corporate locations.
- Ensure compliance to organisational and Procurement policy, procedure and processes.
- Validate complex pricing models used in contracts with vendors.
- Maintain SAP through outline agreements and other source vendor data owned by Procurement
- Maintain Ariba contracts ensuring all relevant workflows and alerts are in place and that contracts meet with compliance standards.
- Develop and deliver ongoing Procurement systems / process training to all sites
- Comply with all reporting requirements including KPI reporting.
To be considered for this opportunity you will come from an analytical background where you have worked with procurement P2P systems, SAP and Ariba being highly advantageous. You will have intermediate to advanced excel skills and excellent communication / stakeholder management skills.
**This a currently a fix term contract opportunity with discussions of permanent opportunity already underway. **
Please apply on the link below or call Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519 to discuss the role in more detail.