About the Company
Our client supplies the world's leading food manufacturers a range of technical based raw materials that have applications across a broad range of meat, poultry and seafood products. Through having highly skilled application experts, they partner with customers to create innovations that meet the ever-changing global market and customer trends.
About the Role
The Procurement & Logistics Manager is a critical role responsible for the delivery of value to this organisation through the effective selection and development of a large international and domestic supplier base. Key areas of spend include raw materials, international freight and domestic warehousing and transport provision.
The role will lead two direct reports and, in addition to procurement responsibilities, oversee and manage a complex international and domestic supply chain, driving efficiencies through better planning and management of third party partners.
Ultimately, the Procurement & Logistics Manager will ensure that all materials procured, whether from international or local vendors, are made available to local production through an effective and efficient supply chain function.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a large or complex manufacturing environment, with an understanding of materials procurement and planning.
- A sound understanding of, and ideally experience working in and managing, an organisation with a complex international supply chain.
- Ideally experienced in the food manufacturing industry, yet open to backgrounds that may include minerals or chemicals procurement and distribution.
- A depth of experience in procurement and international and domestic logistics management.
- Experience leading people, including the upskilling, cross skilling and performance management of staff.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.