About the company
This highly respected and Australian owned food manufacturing organisation continues to go from strength to strength. As part of the growth, an opportunity has become available for a proven analyst to support the Commercial Manager of one their emerging business units.
About the role
This unique has breadth of repsonsibilites that will utlimately support planning, procurement and business strategy. The outcome of the analytics you provide will help create a competitive and sustainable supply chain for the business.
* Analysis of operations covering losses and utilisation
* Evaluating suppliers for sourcing and negotiations
* Prepare and coordinate the presentation for weekly IBP meetings
* Cost modelling as part of long term strategy assessment
Skills & Experience
* Proven analytical skill set along with exposure to some or all of operations, procurement, supply chain or strategy within a complex manufacturing environment.
* Experience with cost modelling, with finance background, either studies or career, highly regarded.
* Well developed communication skills to work within a highly collaborative business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a caeer driven analyst to gain broad business exposure within a well known food manufacturing business.
To apply please click on the link below. If you have any specifici queries on the role please call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.