About the Company
A high performing FMCG company is looking for an experienced Procurement Buyer for a 6 month contract. There is potential to this role to be made permanent.
About the Role
- Be the central point of contact for the company regarding purchasing information, contracts, suppliers and all other Procurement information.
- Monitor compliance with the Procurement Policy.
- Support the Production & Planning Manager to identify opportunities to reduce spend and improve performance.
- Provide Sales with guidance regarding the requirements for particular dry goods e.g. high-risk items that require testing.
- Act as primary point of contact for suppliers and manage suppliers.
- Monitor contractor performance, including delivery according to lead times, in full and compliant with specifications
- Develop and build strong supplier relationships.
- Proven experience in managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in managing ingredients highly desirable.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.