About the Company
An established FMCG company based in the heart of Sydney's CBD require an experienced Category Manager to start immediately for a 6 month contract. There is opportunity for this to be extended or lead to a permanent role thereafter.
About the Role
- End to end procurement category management from data gathering and analysis, requirement identification and alignment, vendor sourcing, RFP, awarding, and contract implementation.
- Working across both direct and indirect categories.
- Strong supplier SLA development, KPI Dashboard and detail reporting, root cause analysis for continual improvement.
- Market benchmarking and analysis
- Identify best practice for policy & procedure development and implementation
- 7+years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in a structured procurement process driven environment.
- Proven communication and stakeholder engagement skills - the ability to engage internal stakeholders globally.
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement best practice techniques, including the ability to deliver savings, develop and maintain contracts, SLAs, reporting and continual improvement.
- Able to engage at field through to management level presentation standards
- Experience working in an industrial and/or highly technical category.
- Ability to work multiple projects.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.