About the Company
An established FMCG company based in the heart of Sydney's CBD require a Procurement Category Manager to start immediately for a fixed-term 6-month contract. There is opportunity for this to be extended or lead to a permanent role thereafter.
About the Role
- End to end procurement category management from data gathering and analysis, requirement identification and alignment, vendor sourcing, RFP, awarding, and contract implementation.
- Working across both direct and indirect categories - specifically logistics / freight forwarding and raw materials.
- Strong supplier SLA development, KPI Dashboard and detail reporting, root cause analysis for continual improvement.
- Market benchmarking and analysis
- Identify best practice for policy & procedure development and implementation
- Previous experience running RFX for 3pls / freight forwarders end to end.
- Proven communication and stakeholder engagement skills - the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders globally.
- Demonstrated knowledge of procurement best practice techniques
- Able to engage at field through to management level presentation standards
- Ability to work autonomously
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.
Back to job search
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Job Type:||Contract or Temp|