Our client are a not-for-profit research and development corporation for Australia's horticulture industry. An opportunity has arisen for a Procurement Coordinator to join their collaborative team based in North Sydney.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Processing any new approvals on milestones related to contracts
- Monitor all invoices received and matching to purchase orders and contracts
- Ensure compliance across projects
- Resolution of exceptions regarding payment of purchase orders
- Matching and validating supplier invoices
- Monitoring spend on projects
- Promptly responding to all stakeholder queries
- Applying continuous improvement and attention to detail to ensure projects run smoothly
To be successful for this role, you will come from a similar background, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good problem solving capabilities and high attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management and organisation skills
- Proactive mindset to look at more effective use of resources
- Experience processing purchase orders
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Procurement. There will also be progression opportunities within the organisation.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.