About the company
Global FMCG giant with an extensive network both internationally and domestically. They produce many iconic and category leading products and are on a journey of transformation. As part of this change they require a Procurement Coordinator to support the Procurement Manager - Indirects.
About the role
The Procurement Coordinator acts as support for the corporate services Procurement Manager. Your role will consist of the following:
- Supporting in managing the contracting process
- Supporting the Procurement Manager with sourcing projects where required
- Supplier information management
- Engaging with stakeholders on contract management activities
- General administration pertaining to indirects procurement function as required
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years' experience working in a procurement function, ideally within a large enterprise
- Excellent communication and a customer service approach to managing internal stakeholders
- The ability to navigate and work through some ambiguity
- Excellent excel skills and some experience with power point
This is an exciting opportunity with a truly global business representing iconic global brands. Its is a 6 month FTC with the opportunity to extend or become permanent and should be seen as a great career advancement opportunity to work with a leading global FMCG business.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.