Our client is a leading consumer business with national operations and Sydney based head office. Currently on a journey of organisational transformation they are looking to add a Procurement Executive to support Five Category Managers.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Category Manager you will be tasked with supporting the Category leaders in analyzing the indirect procurement spend across the group, transitioning key suppliers to contract and delivering the cost savings target as agreed by senior management. Key categories of focus will include IT, professional services, recruitment, legal, HR travel and fleet/facilities.
- Provide Category Management support to Strategic Category Managers
- Provide procurement oversight across tactical and transactional spend
- Execute sourcing activities and conduct commercial and contractual evaluation support
- Involvement in and preparation of Key Supplier Reviews
- Support of Contract Performance Management
- Sourcing management and execution of tactical spend and support of strategic sourcing activities
- Conduct Demand Management with Requirement Owners
- Min 2-3 years' experience in a procurement function
- In depth category support experience
- Demonstrable experience in leading supplier negotiations
- Demonstrable experience of helping to construct category strategy plans
- Good commercial and analytical skills
- Understanding of contracts and terms
Apply via the link or contact Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.