Excellent opportunity to join a start up business who have recently acquired a portfolio of globally recognised consumer brands in the FMCG space. Great opportunities for establishing processes in a greenfield environment, driving improvements, cost savings and developing strategies.
Procurement Executive required to support in delivery of the sourcing strategy through aligning Procurement resources, leveraging the supplier network for materials and services within the region and collaborating with other functions (Marketing, Research & Development, Customer Management and the wider Supply Chain team)
- Identification of potential sources of supply for new technologies, material or services to support business operations.
- Proactive supplier management and risk management across the portfolio.
- Liaising with the regional Procurement Manager and wider Global Procurement team while developing and implementing the cluster strategy with the ANZ Supply Chain team.
- Act as the first point of contact in ANZ for any questions or concerns relating to procurement of palm oil derivatives, soft oils, other raw materials, packaging materials and business services.
- Develop sustainable supply strategies for key materials through the development of contingency plans and alternative materials and suppliers.
- Ensure timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF execution of global/regional projects in SEAA.
- Prepare information and analysis of your portfolio, including price benchmarking and total cost analysis to enable budgeting, cash forecasting and forecast variance analysis as needed.
- Drive value creation opportunity mapping and support the delivery of value creation projects and the innovation agenda in the SEAA Cluster.
- Minimum 3 year experience in direct and indirect procurement and project management in an FMCG organisation
- Experience in the palm oil or soft oil industry would be an advantage
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Priority setting & planning skills to progress multiple projects through their individual stages
- Change agent management for new sourcing strategy
- Facilitation, negotiation and supplier management
- Data analysis (turning raw data into business insights and intelligence)
- Experience with SAP and intermediate user in excel
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.