About the company
Our client is an Australian organisation and is leader in their field. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to lead indirects procurement from their head office in Melbourne on a 6-month contract.
About the role
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for overseeing the end to end sourcing strategy for all indirects for the national business.
- Lead sourcing activity through direct negotiation and formal RFP processes.
- Sourcing new suppliers locally and globally to deliver superior outcomes and minimise supply risk.
- Supplier relationship management, including supplier performance reviews and non-conformance management.
- Develop & manage agreed product specifications for key area of spend to satisfy business requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience applying formal strategic sourcing and category management processes
- The ability to working in a flexible and agile business that is growing and evolving
- Excellent commination and stakeholder management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in supply chain or commerce an advantage.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.