This global leader in food production has an opportunity for a Procurement Manager to lead the ANZ procurement team. The role is based in Bathurst, NSW and there are relocation fees offered to anyone relocating within Australia only.
You will be responsible for direct and indirect sourcing with a view to working on global projects, including sustainability in the future. You will be part of key decisions across the Bathurst site being one of the senior managers in the business.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Work with global team and implement procurement strategies
- Lead and develop a team of 2 Procurement Specialists
- Manage direct and indirect spend
- Create a supplier relationship program and reduce the number of suppliers
- Focus on reducing cost and improving processes
- Ensure the supply of raw materials have been planned, managed and delivered to meet manufacturing requirements
You will be an experienced Procurement Manager who has experience managing staff and working across different categories. You will be able to demonstrate the following:
- End to end procurement experience within a senior procurement role
- Leading a team of procurement professionals
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Direct and indirect procurement
- Strong negotiation and communication abilities
- Commercially aware with analytical and numerical skills
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.