About the company
Our client is a proudly Australian owned food manufacturing organisation whoe are experiencing period of significant growth, and as such are now seeking an experienced procurement professional to join their team in the East of Melbourne.
About the role
The core focus of the role is to ensure the availability of raw materials and services for multiple sites, that will lead to the efficient manufacture of product to meet customer demand. Key resonsibilities will include:
- Manage supply and availability of raw materials
- Sourcing of new materials
- Maintain inventory within budget
- Lead and develop a team fo three purchasing staff
- Implement a supplier performance management process
- Manage data within Pronto ERP system and participate in the NPD and IBP processes
Skills & Experience
Applicants should have demonstrated experience in a Purchasing or Procurement, leadership position, ideally gained within a food manufacturing environment. Applicants with Pronto ERP system experience are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please click on the link below, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.