About the company
Our client is a privately owned industrial services organisation with multiple sites across Melbourne. The business is classified as an essential service and has continued their operations which has largely been unaffected by Covid - 19. Over the past year the organisation has undertaken a strategic transformation which has resulted in a newly created Procurement Manager role / function.
About the role
The Procurement Manager will report directly to the CFO of this business, responsible for a spend of circa $200m.
As part of your role you will be accountable for the following:
- Developing and implementing a strategic sourcing framework and standardised procurement process
- Reviewing existing spend data and identifying cost saving opportunities
- Perform supplier benchmarking / consolidation
- Supplier contract management / supplier relationship management
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders to identify efficiencies / commercial outcomes
Experience & Skills
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Bachelor's Degree minimum, ideally MBA or CIPS qualified
- Recent experience developing and implementing the procurement function within an organisation
- 5+ years category management experience gained from a large corporate, ideally FMCG or manufacturing environments
- Logistics / supply chain / capex category management
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on to organise a confidential discussion. Thank you.