About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business with an entrepreneurial and award winning culture.
About the role
Reporting into the Supply Chain Director, the Procurement Manager will have responsibility of the procurement function overseeing a total spend of $50m+ and one direct report. Crucial to the role will be implementing best practice sourcing methodologies / procurement processes.
The role will focus on the following
- Cost savings
- Managing supplier relationships
- Business partnering with stakeholders within the business to ensure procurement practices are consistent with global standards
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills
- 8 + years of strategic sourcing experience gained from a consumer manufacturing business
- Direct category experience gained from FMCG ideally ingredients or packaging
- Highly analytical with proven experience improving procurement processes
- Strong supplier management
- Strong contract negotiating / influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation with a growth trajectory and with an exceptional culture.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.