About the company
Our client is a well established brand in the FMCG sector, undergoing a sustained period of significant growth. They are passionate about their ability to impact consumers lives through their strong brand, and live this ethos through every function in the business.
About the role
Based on the Sunshine Coast, this role reports directly into the Head of Supply Chain. You will lead all facets of end to end procurement; creating, implementing and maintaining category strategies for direct & indirect spend as the business navigates a critical period of unprecedented growth.
- Develop and implement risk management strategies/tools to minimise cost exposure to the business.
- Analyse and report on supply market performance to support planning and sourcing recommendations.
- Manage and measure supplier performance across agreed KPIs (Quality, Price, Delivery, Terms and Innovation).
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with critical suppliers.
- Investigate alternate supply options to meet ongoing and future business requirements.
- Lead contract negotiations for direct and indirect spends.
- Develop, implement and maintain supplier contract life cycle management programs.
- Lead transformational activities to build procurement organisational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
- Lead cross functional teams such as Operations, NPD & QA to develop and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Provide advice, information and guidance on procurement related matters to key stakeholders across the company to provide governance and support good practice in procurement.
Skills & Experience
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Highly skilled in Category management approach and methodology.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Highly skilled in maintaining sustainable and productive supply partner relationships.
- Highly skilled in Business intelligence and market reporting.
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply desirable, completion of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) accreditation is highly regarded.
- In-depth knowledge of the Food Manufacturing industry and understanding of its appropriate procurement process and activities.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills, particularly excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own and shape the next chapter of an Australian success story, competing on the national stage.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.