About the company
Our client is a large FMCG organisation with multiple sites across Australia. The organisation manufactures market leading brands.
About the role
Due to a restructure within the business, the organisation is seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager that will be responsible for managing the indirect spend of multiple sites across Australia. The spend under management will be circa $150m. This role will also be responsible for the development and growth of a Buyer.
The role will focus on the following
- Partnering with the site managers and supply chain in identifying EBIT growth
- Manage a portfolio of indirect categories to identify value and risk reduction
- Support wider procurement strategy and initiatives
- Provide internal stakeholders sound data and commercial insights to drive growth
We are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Strong category management experience gained from FMCG or manufacturing environments
- Broad indirect category experience, ideally MRO / Capex
- Leadership experience
- Experience operating in a stand - alone role
If this sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.