About the company
Our client is a well - established FMCG organisation manufacturing iconic brands. They operate across multiple sites across Australia selling into diverse sales channels including export.
About the role
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of indirect categories applying best practice strategic sourcing and supplier management processes and principles.
Crucial to the role will be the following responsibilities
- Managing and developing relationships with suppliers to ensure long term benefit and value
- Influencing internal stakeholders in delivering commercial outcomes
- Continuously seek and identify opportunity for increased profitability or innovation that is aligned to the business' strategic direction
Experience & Skills
We are seeking candidates with the following experience/skills
- Minimum 3 years end to end indirect sourcing and contract management experience ideally gained from large corporates
- Strong stakeholder management
- High level analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualified
If you are wanting to explore this great opportunity further, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.