About the company
Our client is a large ASX listed services organisation going through significant transformation. The organisation is part of a disruptive and innovative industry servicing consumers and other businesses within Victoria. The business continues to operate and thrive despite COVID - 19 and is well set up for continued growth over the coming years. The company enjoys a flexible and inclusive culture and is headquartered in Melbourne CBD.
About the role
The Procurement Manager - Projects role will be part of a large, best in class procurement function and be responsible for sourcing and the contract management of a number of categories including heavy machinery, engineering consultancy and materials.
Your responsibilities will include
- Sourcing / tendering for a wide range of greenfield and brownfield projects and ensuring procurement deliverables are provided on time, within scope and on budget.
- Managing supplier relationships
- Continuously evaluating supply market dynamics
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in providing insights / expertise in categories managed
We are seeking to speak to candidates who have gained project procurement from the construction, infrastructure or utilities sectors.
We are also seeking candidates with the following attributes
- Category management / sourcing experience gained in materials, heavy machinery, equipment, and engineering services
- Must be Bachelors of Engineering qualified
- Ideally leadership experience
- Ideally you will have experience working as an engineer.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love for you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on for a confidential discussion. Thank you.