About the company
Our client is one of Australia's leading food manufacturers. The company manufactures and markets iconic Australian brands that are sold domestically and internationally. Having established a reputation for premium quality products, the business is committed to procuring high quality, locally and ethically sourced ingredients.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Procurement Manager will have ultimate responsibility for sourcing all raw ingredients. The role will focus on the following
- Ensuring ongoing availability of ingredients
- Improving supplier relationships
- Improving quality of products
- Participate in the identification of new revenue streams
- Improving S&OP planning including forecasting
- Cost / price reduction
- Providing procurement guidance to the wider business to ensure compliance
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of buying / strategic sourcing experience gained from a consumer manufacturing business, ideally FMCG
- Highly analytical, with proven experience improving procurement processes
- Strong supplier management
- Strong contract negotiating / influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified
This is your opportunity to join an iconic Australian owned organisation with an exceptional culture and proven track record.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 or David Goodrem on 03 8613 3507 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.