One of Australia's leading B2B companies is now seeking a Procurement Officer to join their ever growing procurement team. With spends in excess of $350m and over 4000 active suppliers, this is a great opportunity to work within a busy and collaborative team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Procurement, you will be responsible for managing and organising activities related to the supply of goods and services from external suppliers to ensure the business continue to operate and grow. Some of the key responsibilities of this position include:
- Monitoring the spend, identifying and contributing to the cost reduction projects
- Manage the supplier process selection and contract execution
- Assisting with developing, establishing, implementing and updating procurement policies and procedures
- Managing, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators and contract deliverable's for key major contracts
Skills and experience
- 3-5 years' experience in Procurement
- Product/Category experience (ideally facilities management)
- Experience in supplier screening and contract negotiation
- Sound knowledge of supplier evaluation and contract design
- Experience in applying risk management within procurement
This is an initial contract role, with a view of permanency.
Interested? Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Neeta Dhahan on (02) 8024 7151