About the company
This business is a leading Australian corporation and has a large and complex operational network. Due to some recent changes to the internal structure in their procurement team an opportunity for an experienced Project Procurement Lead - CAPEX and Engineering Services to join their team on a initial 12 month contract.
About the role
Reporting Senior Procurement Manager, this role is critical for driving sound commercial outcomes for this organisation through sourcing, execution and ongoing supplier management activity. Key accountability includes:
- Working with the businesses Engineering team understand project pipelines and developing RFI and RFQ's for equipment and services.
- Leading the negotiation and development of complex supply contracts in line with strategic sourcing and broader business objectives.
- Delivering maximum value to the organisation in a changing business environment, including cost out and cost avoidance targets.
Skills & Experience
- Proven procurement project experience in the utilities, logistics or manufacturing sectors.
- Exposure to CAPEX sourcing and ideally in a industral enviroment.
- Highly effective negotiation and influencing capability.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Extensive procurement experience, with tertiary qualifications in commerce or supply chain.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519 for a confidential discussion.