Rapidly growing food business based in Alexandria have a newly created Procurement Specialist to support their ongoing business growth. They are a passionate business, commercially driven, dynamic, fast paced and invest in good people.
Working closely with the General Manager of Procurement, you will be responsible for providing coordination and support on a wide range of procurement projects including category planning for ingredients and packaging, sourcing and logistics coordination.
- Assisting with the management of key tenders including packaging, ingredients, raw materials and fresh produce
- Supporting the set up and implementation of new online procurement system
- Working closely with the GM of Procurement to source improved products, raw materials and ingredients in line with the brand's strategy and direction, ensuring best value and lowest risk
- Coordinating, evaluating and implementing new product trials
- Collating, reviewing and rectifying supplier-based quality issues
- Supplier relationship management
- Assisting with the transition of logistics and warehousing to a preferred 3PL
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a procurement specialist role
- Experience working in food manufacturing or QSR industry
- A current understanding of procurement concepts, processes, sourcing activities and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering projects to deadlines
- Exceptional time management and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and problem-solving skills
Apply via the link below or contact Kirby 0280247112 for further information.